I have experience of celebrating women’s day in different fields like participating in an elocution competition, writing poems, delivering a lecture in college and celebrating in an IT company with different people around me. This journey is always adding memory in life.
Every time I felt, there is progress. No, I don’t mean progress in society and the people around us. I mean progress in my own self and thinking.
As William Golding says “ Women are foolish to pretend they are equal to men. They are far superior and always have been. Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she’ll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she’ll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she’ll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she’ll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.”
So, women and future women don’t underestimate yourself and inner power. Always be strong and confident. Be seated and wish you the lovely experience of changing the world in the 21st century.
List of Forbes top 10 women in 2019:
- Angela Merkel, Chancellor of Germany
- Christine Lagarde, Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund, and President of the European Central Bank
- Nancy Pelosi, 52nd Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives
- Ursula von der Leyen, President of the European Commission
- Mary Barra, CEO of General Motors
- Melinda Gates, co-founder of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Abigail Johnson, President-CEO of Fidelity Investments
- Ana Patricia Botín, Executive Chairman of Banco Santander
- Ginni Rometty, CEO of IBM
- Marillyn Hewson, CEO of Lockheed Martin